We are an IS/ISO 9001:2015 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 33 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
"CETEST is also a member of the TPF Group, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy organization, headquartered in Brussels (Belgium).TPF is active in the fields of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities. TPF group is one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering, architecture and management consultancy groups with more than 4200 employees around the world and a turnover of more than 254 million euros. For more information, please visit www.tpf.eu "
CETEST Completed 5 yrs of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 NABL accreditation for its soil and rock testing laboratory that includes certification for 27 parameters in mechanical testing.
CETEST has a robust health and safety management system compliant with the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007certification
CETEST is successfully managing its Environmental Management system as per requirement of ISO 14001:2015 certification
CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
Current Career Opportunities
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores..
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.