We are an IS/ISO 9001:2008 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 30 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
"CETEST is also a member of the TPF Group, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy organization, headquartered in Brussels (Belgium).TPF is active in the fields of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities. TPF group is one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering, architecture and management consultancy groups with more than 4000 employees around the world and a turnover of more than 131 million euros. For more information, please visit www.tpf.eu "
Recently CETEST has been re-certified in ISO 9001:2008 by TUV-SUD (A Leading German Certification Body Accredited By NABCB)
CETEST recently received NABL accreditation for its soil testing laboratory that includes certification for 25 mechanical tests. It is the one of the first soil testing Laboratory in Eastern India.
CETEST has developed its health and safety management system compliant with the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
CETEST has created a structure for managing environmental operations and got recently certified with ISO 14001:2004 standard.
Current Career Opportunities
- CETEST has been awarded the Consultancy Services for preparation of Feasibility Study and and Detailed Project Report for Improvement and widening of two lane with 1.50 mtr. paved shoulder of newly declared NH-208 (length 158 Km Approx) and NH-108A (length 23 Km Approx) respectively for execution in EPC mode in the State of Tripura under NH(O) for a Consultancy fee of Rs 1.71 Crore.
- Govt. of Telengana has awarded CETEST the detailed project report preparation for widening single lane roads (including detailed survey, geometric design, crust design, preparation of plan and profile drawings and detailed cost estimates for the roads in Telangana State with a consultancy fee of Rs 2.59 Crore.
- CETEST is carrying out Detailed Topographical Survey for Detailed Project Report for Improvement of Two Lane with Paved Shoulder / Four Laning of Imphal - Jiribam Section of NH-53 in the State of Manipur,India awarded by CDM Smith India Pvt Ltd, with a job value of Rs 49.92 Lakh.
- CETEST has been awarded the Consultancy Services for preparation of detailed project report for construction of a High Level Bridge across river Krishna connecting Somasila in Mahaboobnagar district Siddeswaramin Kurnool district in Telangana State for a consultancy fee of Rs 98.5 Lakh.
- GMR Infrastructure Ltd has awarded CETEST for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation works for Important Bridge on River Yamuna with a job value of Rs 28.32 Lakh.
- CETEST is carrying out Geotechnical Investigation works for an Integrated Steel Plant at Rengali, Sambalpur, Orissa awarded by M/S Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd with a consultancy fee of Rs 62.06 Lakh.
- Geoconsult India Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST to carry out Geological, Geophysical and Geotechnical Investigation as well as Environmental Studies for NFR T1-T9 Project with a job value of Rs 1.65 Crore.