We are an IS/ISO 9001:2015 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 33 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
"CETEST is also a member of the TPF Group, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy organization, headquartered in Brussels (Belgium).TPF is active in the fields of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities. TPF group is one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering, architecture and management consultancy groups with more than 4200 employees around the world and a turnover of more than 254 million euros. For more information, please visit www.tpf.eu "
CETEST Completed 5 yrs of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 NABL accreditation for its soil and rock testing laboratory that includes certification for 27 parameters in mechanical testing.
CETEST has a robust health and safety management system compliant with the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007certification
CETEST is successfully managing its Environmental Management system as per requirement of ISO 14001:2015 certification
CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
Current Career Opportunities
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.