We are an IS/ISO 9001:2008 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 30 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
"CETEST is also a member of the TPF Group, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy organization, headquartered in Brussels (Belgium).TPF is active in the fields of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities. TPF group is one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering, architecture and management consultancy groups with more than 4000 employees around the world and a turnover of more than 131 million euros. For more information, please visit www.tpf.eu "
Recently CETEST has been re-certified in ISO 9001:2008 by TUV-SUD (A Leading German Certification Body Accredited By NABCB)
CETEST recently received NABL accreditation for its soil testing laboratory that includes certification for 25 mechanical tests. It is the one of the first soil testing Laboratory in Eastern India.
CETEST has developed its health and safety management system compliant with the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
CETEST has created a structure for managing environmental operations and got recently certified with ISO 14001:2004 standard.
Current Career Opportunities
- CETEST has been awarded the Consultancy Services for Preparation of a Detailed Project Report for the proposed construction of a Flyover at Amberpet road, Hyderabad, India awarded by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation for a consultancy fee of Rs 60.3 Lakh.
- Hyderabad Growth Corridor Limited-HGCL has awarded CETEST the Consultancy Services for preparation of a Detailed Project Report for Improvement of 5 important Radial Roads of Hyderabad, India. This project is being funded by Japan International Cooperation Agency-JICA and the consultancy fees for this work is Rs 78.62 Lakh.
- CETEST is carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for 15 Tunnels in connection with Jiribam - Tupal new BG Railway Line in the state of Manipur, India awared by Aecom, with a job value of Rs 1.2 Cr.
- Consultancy Services for Feasibility and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Improvement and Upgradation of Ranchi Ring Road & NH-33 in the State of Jharkhand ,India has been one of the prestigious projects awarded to CETEST by Jharkhand Accelerated Road Development Co. Ltd. with a consultancy fee of Rs 31.98 Lakh.
- Hindustan Steel works Construction Limited, Kolkata Projects has awarded CETEST the Design & DPR preparation of Banka Bridge on G.T. Road along with Road Widening and Mandela Park at Burdwan, India with a consultancy fee of Rs 27.7 Lakh.