We are an IS/ISO 9001:2008 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 25 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
We are a member of a multinational & multidisciplinary engineering group named TPF SA having offices across the world. The group is active in the field of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities etc.
- CETEST has been awarded the DPR preparation for 1250 kms of PMGSY Road in the districts of Araria, Supaul, Kishanganj & Samastipur in the State of Bihar by IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Preparation of DPR is on full swing for about 500 kms of PMGSY Road in South and West of Tripura for PMGSY Wing, Govt. of Tripura.
- Soil Investigation work for IL & FS Power Plant at Cuddalore, Tamilnadu has been awarded to CETEST by SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corporation with a work order value of Rs. 244.07 Lacs.
- CETEST is conducting Detailed Geotechnical Investigation Works for Proposed Bridges, Flyovers, ROB's & Underpasses in a four laning Project of Ranchi - Jamshedpur of NH-33 in the State of Jharkhand by Madhucon Projects Ltd with a job value of approximately 80 lacs.
- CETEST has been awarded a prestigious World Bank funded PMGSY Road Project of 325 Kms in West Garo Hills, District, Meghalaya for IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Reconnaissance Engineering-Cum Traffic Survey of new BG line from Shillong to Chandranathpur & Rail connectivity to Jaintia Hills along with digitisation of alignment is being carried out by CETEST. Eyed as one of the major breakthroughs of rail connectivity in the North East, the preparation of estimate and report as per standardized format of Indian Railways is going on with outmost care.
- DPR preparation for 13 Nos. of permanent bridges at different locations on the State Road Network in Tripura for PWD & 26 nos. of bridges on PMGSY road in the districts Lohardagga and Gumla in the State of Jharkhand for IL & FS are the voluminous projects being executed by CETEST's Bridge Division.