We are an IS/ISO 9001:2008 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 25 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
We are a member of a multinational & multidisciplinary engineering group named TPF SA having offices across the world. The group is active in the field of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities etc.
- CETEST has been awarded the Consultancy Services for Preparation of a Detailed Project Report for the proposed construction of a Flyover at Amberpet road, Hyderabad, India awarded by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation for a consultancy fee of Rs 60.3 Lakh.
- Hyderabad Growth Corridor Limited-HGCL has awarded CETEST the Consultancy Services for preparation of a Detailed Project Report for Improvement of 5 important Radial Roads of Hyderabad, India. This project is being funded by Japan International Cooperation Agency-JICA and the consultancy fees for this work is Rs 78.62 Lakh.
- CETEST is carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for 15 Tunnels in connection with Jiribam - Tupal new BG Railway Line in the state of Manipur, India awared by Aecom, with a job value of Rs 1.2 Cr.
- Consultancy Services for Feasibility and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Improvement and Upgradation of Ranchi Ring Road & NH-33 in the State of Jharkhand ,India has been one of the prestigious projects awarded to CETEST by Jharkhand Accelerated Road Development Co. Ltd. with a consultancy fee of Rs 31.98 Lakh.
- Hindustan Steel works Construction Limited, Kolkata Projects has awarded CETEST the Design & DPR preparation of Banka Bridge on G.T. Road along with Road Widening and Mandela Park at Burdwan, India with a consultancy fee of Rs 27.7 Lakh.