We are an IS/ISO 9001:2015 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 33 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Survey Engineering etc.
To achieve and sustain a leading position in services of Geological and Geotechnical Investigation, Engineering Survey, Foundation Consultancy, Highway Engineering and Bridge Design as per National and International Standards ensuring expectations of the customers with continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Planning and execution of Field and Laboratory testing of Soils and Rocks
- Evaluation of Geotechnical Investigation Reports including guidance for design
- Design of Sub – Structure(Shallow/Pile & Pile Cap/Well), Super – Structure(Simply Supported/Continuous) and RCC Bridge & Composite Bridge
- Conducting fully computerized Highway, Land & Hydraulic Survey
- Execution of field work including execution of all types of studies needed for Preparation of Detailed Project Report for roads and bridges including NH/SH/Expressways as per NHAI/MOSRT & H Standards
- Survey of Rivers including collection of Hydraulic Data, Fixing Bridge Sites, Estimation of Flow And Flood Discharge etc.
- Preparation of general and need-based Geotechnical Reports as well as Specification of Geotechnical investigation
- Structural Design of Foundations for complicated structures
- Structural design of Cross-Drainage structure, Preparation of Cost Estimation
- Preparation of Digital Survey Maps and drawing, Contour Maps, Digital Terrain models and Survey database
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.