In the last 10 years, CETEST has completed more than 50 projects in Bridge Design for National Highway, State Highway, PMGYS, PWD, CPWD & other projects across different states of India. We have the experience of design completion of more than 500 Major & Minor Bridges of different types (Slab, T-Beam, PSC, Composite etc) .With in-house Geotechnical, Engineering Survey & Design Team, CETEST is a one stop solution for Bridge Engineering.
Consultancy Services for Preparation of a Detailed Project Report of the proposed construction of a Flyover at Amberpet road, Hyderabad. (Job: 3155)
|Project Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Name & Address of Client||Greater Hyderabad
6th Floor, C.C. Complex
Tank Bund Road
|Contract Value||Rs. 60.30Lacs|
|Project Cost||75 Crore|
|Start Date||Dec 2013|
|Project Brief||CETEST has been awarded a prestigious project by GHMC to prepare a DPR for the proposed construction of a flyover at Amberpet Road, Hyderabad ,India with a project value of Rs 75 Crore and consultancy fee of Rs 60 lakhs.|
Consultancy Services for preparation of Detailed Project Report for Tripura PWD Bridge Package No.4 of Press NIFB.
|Name & Address of Client||Energy Development Company Ltd., AZIMGANG HOUSE 7, Camac Street (1st Floor), Kolkata - 700 017|
|Contract Value||Rs. 32.40 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 28.00 Crores|
|Start Date||July 2010|
|Project Brief||Preparation of DPR and design of bridge for 2-lane bridges on various State Highways in Tripura. It also includes Proof Checking of one RCC & one Steel Bridge in Tripura State.|
Consultancy Services for preperation of DPR for bridges to be constructed on roads under PMGSY Scheme in Jharkhand.
|Name & Address of Client||IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, Constantia, 3rd Floor, 11, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street, Kolkata - 700 017|
|Contract Value||Rs. 62.47 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 15.00 Crores|
|Start Date||April 2010|
|Project Brief||Preparation of Detailed Project Report included detailed survey, detailed soil investigation, detailed structural / civil drawings, cost estimates and calculations for 22 no of 2-lane minor/maor bridges of lengths varying from 42m to 476m in Jharkhand. The bridges have been proposed to be constructed over PMGSY Roads.|
Design of 12 Nos. RCC Bridges including preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR) & detailed working drawings in Agartala, Tripura.
|Name & Address of Client||Simplex Projects Ltd., 12/1, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, Kolkata - 700 087|
|Contract Value||Rs. 28.93 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 23.46 Crores|
|Start Date||November 2009|
|Project Brief||Preparation of Detailed Project Report included design calculations along with drawings, BOQ and costs, design and detailing of the approach roads with BOQ, preparation and submission of detailed working drawings for 12 nos. of 2-lane minor/major bridge of lengths varying from 35m to 160m in Tripura.|
Preparation of DPR for the bridges on River Siyom at Paya and Bene.
|Project Location||Aalo, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name & Address of Client||Superintending Engineer, Aalo Civil Circle, PWD, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Aalo, Arunachal Pradesh - 791 101. Ph. + Fax - (03783) 222306|
|Contract Value||Rs. 41.80 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 53.00 Crores|
|Start Date||June 2009|
|Project Brief||Preparation of Detailed Project Report includes Reconnaissance survey, topographical survey, geotechnical investigation, Detailed Design of bridges, approach road & embankment and preparation of BOQ for 2 nos. of 2-lane motorable truss bridge of 150m. Length (single span) in Arunachal Pradesh.|
Consultancy Services for Preliminary and Detailed Engineering including preparation of Detailed Project Report for construction of 9 (nine) nos. of RCC bridges at different locations on the State Road network.
|Name & Address of Client||Tripura Housing and Construction Board, Agartala, Tripura|
|Contract Value||Rs. 28.21 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 36.85 Crores|
|Start Date||March 2008|
|Project Brief||Preparation of Detailed Project Report for 9 nos. bridges in different districts of Tripura. Bridge types were RCC T-Beam (span 21 - 24m., overall length - 42 - 150m.) and Steel Truss Bridge (Span – 36m, overall length-72m.). The bridges were designed for 2-lane road, 2 of the bridges were designed on new alignments and the others were designed on existing 2-lane State Highways.|
Preparation of Detailed Project Report for 48 nos. of bridges in different districts of Bihar under the Construction / upgradation of Rural Road under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) Govt. of India in the Dist. of Bihar State. Length of bridges varied from 27 mtr. of 411 mtr.
|Name & Address of Client||National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., B-6, Vijay Nagar, Rash Behari Path, Rukunpura, P.O.-B.V. College, Patna - 800 014, Ph.- (0612) 259 2474|
|Contract Value||Rs. 139.98 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 167.29 Crores|
|Start Date||May 2007|
|Project Brief||Preparation of Detailed Project Report for 48 nos. of bridges in different districts of Bihar. Type of bridge ranged from integral RCC slab bridge to composite structures to T-Beam with RCC Deck Slab. Length of bridges varied from 27 mtr. of 411 mtr. Single span length varied from 16m to 33m. All bridges were designed on existing roads and were designed to cater to 2-lane traffic. Most of the bridges were designed as integral structures, thus avoiding the cost of bearings and thereby reducing the maintenance cost. Originally, work order was issue for a consultancy value of Rs. 111.98 Lakhs. However, due to a increase of scope, the order was later amended to Rs. 139.98 Lakhs.|
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.