Design of Bridges forms an important part of our services. Our exclusiveness lies in the fact that we have in house capabilities of carrying out all the services related to bridge design such as Soil Investigation, Survey, Design of Super Structures, Foundation Engineering etc.
We offer services for
- Detailed Topographical and Hydrological Survey
- Detailed Hydraulic Analysis including Estimation of Flood Discharge, Fixing of Bridge Length and Ascertaining Span Arrangement
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigations
- Analysis of all load types including Dead, Superimposed Dead, Moving, Seismic, Wind, Water Current, etc.
- Analysis and design of all types of superstructure including RCC Slab, RCC T-Beam, PSC, Composite etc. (specialization in composite integral bridges)
- Analysis and Design of all types of substructure and foundation (open/pile/well)
- Testing of Construction Materials including fixing of quarries
- Estimation of Quantities and Costs
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Assistance in Bidding Process
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.