Design of Bridges forms an important part of our services. Our exclusiveness lies in the fact that we have in house capabilities of carrying out all the services related to bridge design such as Soil Investigation, Survey, Design of Super Structures, Foundation Engineering etc.
We offer services for
- Detailed Topographical and Hydrological Survey
- Detailed Hydraulic Analysis including Estimation of Flood Discharge, Fixing of Bridge Length and Ascertaining Span Arrangement
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigations
- Analysis of all load types including Dead, Superimposed Dead, Moving, Seismic, Wind, Water Current, etc.
- Analysis and design of all types of superstructure including RCC Slab, RCC T-Beam, PSC, Composite etc. (specialization in composite integral bridges)
- Analysis and Design of all types of substructure and foundation (open/pile/well)
- Testing of Construction Materials including fixing of quarries
- Estimation of Quantities and Costs
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Assistance in Bidding Process
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.