CETEST offers services for various Geophysical Tests like Seismic Refraction, Cross Hole, Down Hole, ERT, Dipole–Dipole Sounding, Ground Utility, Vertical Electrical Sounding, Underground Water Survey, Pile Integrity Test, Dynamic Test and various Non-Destructive Tests etc.
Low Strain Non-Destructive Integrity Tests on R. C. D. Bored Piles installed for proposed G+11 Residential Building
|Project Location||Premises No. 24-097(BA-43), New Town, Kolkata|
|Name & Address of Client||Premier Piles Limited, East India Zone, AD-31, Ground Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 0647|
|Start Date||20th February, 2012|
|Completion||And 23rd February, 2012|
|Project Brief||60 Nos. Low Strain Non-Destructive Sonic Integrity Test on R.C.C. Bored Piles of 500mm dia and 27.25 m length from cutoff level.|
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.