Geophysical & Non–Destructive Testing
CETEST offers services for various Geophysical Tests like Seismic Refraction, Cross Hole, Down Hole, ERT, Dipole–Dipole Sounding, Ground Utility, Vertical Electrical Sounding, Underground Water Survey, Pile Integrity Test, Dynamic Test and various Non-Destructive Tests etc.
- Seismic Refraction
- Cross Hole Shear Wave
- Down Hole Shear Wave
- Electrical / Earth Resistivity
- Dipole–Dipole Sounding
- Ground Utility
- Vertical Electrical Sounding
- Under ground Water Survey
Sonic Integrity Tests (Pile Integrity & Dynamic Test)
Concrete Non–Destructive Tests
- Concrete Test Hammer
- Rebar Locator (Concrete Cover Meter)
- Ultrasonic Concrete Tester
- Caning corrosion Analyzer
- Concrete Resistivity
- RCC / ASPHALT Core Cutting Machine
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.