From a modest beginning in 1985, C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. has steadily grown over the years, providing one stop solutions in the field of Geological & Geotechnical Subsurface Investigation, Foundation Consultancy and Engineering Survey. In a span of 33 years, CETEST has made its presence felt in the entire country with projects ranging from extremely remote areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh in the North East to Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra in the West, colder terrains of Himalayas ,in Jammu – Kashmir and Bhutan in the North, to the Southern shores of Tamil Nadu, A.P., Karnataka and Kerala including Andaman – Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands. A list of our landmark projects are given under the following heads.
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.