CETEST has a strong and dedicated team of more than 300 highly qualified people. This includes the core Management Team and Associates, Engineers in the field of Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering, Pilling, Highway Engineering, Bridge Design, Geology, Survey Engineering, Environmental, Social, Economics, Traffic Surveying from reputed Institutes with membership of various Bodies like Indian Institute of Engineers, Indian Road Congress, Institute of Geotechnical Engineers, Institute of Structural and Bridge Engineers.
We provide highest level of professional service with high degree of accuracy. Our professionals are updated with latest technological developments in various facets of Civil Engineering with particular reference to Highways, Bridges, Geotechnical fields, Engineering Survey and work on prestigious projects which attunes them to deliver high level of service quality.
Equipments & Machineries
We use advanced and calibrated equipments for Field & Laboratory works. Some of the Major equipments.
We use for Geotechnical Field Investigations & laboratory testing are:
|Pressure Meter (80 ber)||1|
|Pressure Meter (200 ber)||1|
|Field Density Equipment||7|
|PLT & CPLT Equipment||10|
|Direct Shear Apparatus||02|
|Swelling Pressure Machine||02|
|Rapid Moisture Meter||3|
|Pump-out Test Equipment||1|
We use the latest and licensed software for our all engineering design & management systems. Some of the technical software packages are given below.
- Bentley openroads Suite
- Autodesk Autocad Arohitcoture suite 2018
- Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure suite 2014
- Autodesk Autocad LT 2008
- Autodesk Autocad Civil 3D 2011
- CSI SAP 2000
- Midas Civil 2012
- Geo5 by FINE CIVIL Engineering software
- PLS CADD by POWERLINE SYSTEMS INC.
- CSI E-TABS
- CSI SAFE
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.