CETEST has a strong and dedicated team of more than 300 highly qualified people. This includes the core Management Team and Associates, Engineers in the field of Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering, Pilling, Highway Engineering, Bridge Design, Geology, Survey Engineering, Environmental, Social, Economics, Traffic Surveying from reputed Institutes with membership of various Bodies like Indian Institute of Engineers, Indian Road Congress, Institute of Geotechnical Engineers, Institute of Structural and Bridge Engineers.
We provide highest level of professional service with high degree of accuracy. Our professionals are updated with latest technological developments in various facets of Civil Engineering with particular reference to Highways, Bridges, Geotechnical fields, Engineering Survey and work on prestigious projects which attunes them to deliver high level of service quality.
Equipments & Machineries
We use advanced and calibrated equipments for Field & Laboratory works. Some of the Major equipments.
We use for Geotechnical Field Investigations & laboratory testing are:
|Pressure Meter (80 ber)||1|
|Pressure Meter (200 ber)||1|
|Field Density Equipment||7|
|PLT & CPLT Equipment||10|
|Direct Shear Apparatus||02|
|Swelling Pressure Machine||02|
|Rapid Moisture Meter||3|
|Pump-out Test Equipment||1|
We use the latest and licensed software for our all engineering design & management systems. Some of the technical software packages are given below.
- Bentley openroads Suite
- Autodesk Autocad Arohitcoture suite 2018
- Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure suite 2014
- Autodesk Autocad LT 2008
- Autodesk Autocad Civil 3D 2011
- CSI SAP 2000
- Midas Civil 2012
- Geo5 by FINE CIVIL Engineering software
- PLS CADD by POWERLINE SYSTEMS INC.
- CSI E-TABS
- CSI SAFE
- CETEST has been awarded a single order of 12 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out consultancy services for feasibility study and detailed project report for 312 kms of National Highways in the state of Manipur.
- CETEST is also carrying out feasibility study and preparing detailed project report of another 482 kms of National Highway awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 8.11 Crores.
- Govt. of Telangana (R& B Dept.) National Highway Circle has awarded CETEST with a design job in the NH Stretch of "Medak-Siddipet-Elakathurthy" for a length of 133 kms in the State of Telangana with a work order value of 3 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal,India. NHAI has awarded the consultancy services for preparation of DPR to improve the freight corridors movement in the economic Inter and feeder routes under the Bharat Pariyojana scheme. The work order value is of 6 crores.
- Final location / Pre construction survey including geotechnical investigation and detailed estimate for the new BG Railway Line from Tejpur to Silghat in Assam is being carried out by CETEST. This job has a work order value of 5 Crores.