In a span of 33 years CETEST has made its presence felt in the entire country with projects ranging from extremely remote areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh in the North East to Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra in the West, extreme terrains of Himalayas in Jammu – Kashmir and Bhutan in the North, to the Southern shores of Tamil Nadu, A.P., Karnataka and Kerala including Andaman – Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands. From a modest beginning we have grown into an organization to provide one stop solutions for
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Bridge Engineering
- Engineering Survey
- Geophysical, Non-Destructive & Specialty Testing
We always establish a long term relationship with our clients through high quality engineering value additions.
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.