Corporate News & Project Highlights
- CETEST has been awarded the DPR preparation for 1250 kms of PMGSY Road in the districts of Araria, Supaul, Kishanganj & Samastipur in the State of Bihar by IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Preparation of DPR is on full swing for about 500 kms of PMGSY Road in South and West of Tripura for PMGSY Wing, Govt. of Tripura.
- Soil Investigation work for IL & FS Power Plant at Cuddalore, Tamilnadu has been awarded to CETEST by SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corporation with a work order value of Rs. 244.07 Lacs.
- CETEST is conducting Detailed Geotechnical Investigation Works for Proposed Bridges, Flyovers, ROB's & Underpasses in a four laning Project of Ranchi - Jamshedpur of NH-33 in the State of Jharkhand by Madhucon Projects Ltd with a job value of approximately 80 lacs.
- CETEST has been awarded a prestigious World Bank funded PMGSY Road Project of 325 Kms in West Garo Hills, District, Meghalaya for IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Reconnaissance Engineering-Cum Traffic Survey of new BG line from Shillong to Chandranathpur & Rail connectivity to Jaintia Hills along with digitisation of alignment is being carried out by CETEST. Eyed as one of the major breakthroughs of rail connectivity in the North East, the preparation of estimate and report as per standardized format of Indian Railways is going on with outmost care.
- DPR preparation for 13 Nos. of permanent bridges at different locations on the State Road Network in Tripura for PWD & 26 nos. of bridges on PMGSY road in the districts Lohardagga and Gumla in the State of Jharkhand for IL & FS are the voluminous projects being executed by CETEST's Bridge Division.
NTPC Limited, MCH Commercial Complex, R.P. Road
Secunderabad - 500 003
Rs. 61.44 Lacs
Detailed Geotechnical Investigation work for Kudgi STPP - Bijapur, Karnataka (Job : 2690)
Detailed Geotechnical Investigation Works for Proposed Bridges, Flyovers, ROB's & Underpasses in four laning Project of Ranchi - Jamshedpur of NH-33 in the State of
|Name & Address of Client||Madhucon Projects Ltd., Madhucon House, 1129/A, Road No.39, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500 033|
|Contract Value||Rs. 78.56 Lacs|
|Start Date||May 2011|
We were awarded for the preparation of Detailed Project Report of 48 nos. of bridges in different districts of Bihar under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), Govt. of India, Bihar State. These 48 nos. of bridges was completed under one single work order.
Soil Investigation work for IL & FS Power Plant at Cuddalore, Tamilnadu (Job : 2574)
|Name & Address of Client||SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corporation SEPCOIII Site Office Village Gurha, Kolayat Bikaner, Rajasthan|
|Contract Value||Rs. 244.07 Lacs|
|Start Date||March 2011|
Consultancy Services for Feasibility study and Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Improvement and Up-gradation to 2-lane/2-lane with paved shoulders configuration of various State Highways and Major District Roads in Jharkhand for Package No. SHAJ/DPR/2011/06 for Dumka-Hansdiha upto Bihar Border (SH-17) Road (Job : 2764)
|Project Location||Chaibasa, Jharkhand|
|Name & Address of Client||Member (Technical), State Highways Authority of Jharkhand, Govt. of Jharkhand|
|Contract Value||Rs. 61.54 Lacs|
|Project Cost||Rs. 286.00 Crores|
|Start Date||February 2012|
|Project Brief||Project includes preparation of DPR for 52km. of Bhagalpur Road (entire road length falling in the state of Jharkhand). While the project includes widening to 2-lane and upgradation of existing road, LAP has to be proposed for 4-lane corridor. EIA, RAP and other reports have also to be prepared as per TOR.|