We are an IS/ISO 9001:2015 certified multidisciplinary engineering consulting company. We started our journey in 1985 and in last 35 years we have been able to establish ourselves as a leading consulting group in India in various engineering value additions like, Geotechnical & Geophysical Engineering, Highway & Bridge Design, Surveying etc.
"CETEST is also a member of the TPF Group, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy organization, headquartered in Brussels (Belgium).TPF is active in the fields of Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Viaducts, Motorways, Expressways, Tunnels, Energy Audits, Industrial Plants, Water & Waste Water Plants and Utilities. TPF group is one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering, architecture and management consultancy groups with more than 4200 employees around the world and a turnover of more than 254 million euros. For more information, please visit www.tpf.eu "
CETEST completed 6 yrs of ISO/IEC 17025 NABL accreditation for its soil and rock testing laboratory that includes certification for 27 Parameters in mechanical testing
CETEST has a robust Health and safety Management system compliant with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Certification
CETEST is successfully managing its Environmental Management System as per requirement of ISO 14001:2015 Certification.
Current Career Opportunities
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for Chennai Metro Rail Limited ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II. The work order value of 6.50 Crores approximately
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 4.09 Crores.
- PW(R)D, Assam has appointed C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. (CETEST) as a consultant to prepare the Detailed Project Report for the proposed improvement of SH and MDRs and up-gradation of the roadway under AXOM Mala with a work order value of 3.93 Crores.
- CETEST is carrying out Non-Destructive Test of the Bridges, Flyovers, ROB in three different zones in state of West Bengal under Public Work (Roads) Directorate.
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- HTG Engineering Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST , detailed geotechnical investigation for 2x800 MW Ultra Super Critical Thermal Power Project at Godda, Jharkhand with a work order value of 1.37 crores.