CETEST has a strong and dedicated team of more than 300 highly qualified people. This includes the core Management Team and Associates, Engineers in the field of Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering, Pilling, Highway Engineering, Bridge Design, Geology, Survey Engineering, Environmental, Social, Economics, Traffic Surveying from reputed Institutes with membership of various Bodies like Indian Institute of Engineers, Indian Road Congress, Institute of Geotechnical Engineers, Institute of Structural and Bridge Engineers.
We provide highest level of professional service with high degree of accuracy. Our professionals are updated with latest technological developments in various facets of Civil Engineering with particular reference to Highways, Bridges, Geotechnical fields, Engineering Survey and work on prestigious projects which attunes them to deliver high level of service quality.
Equipments & Machineries
We use advanced and calibrated equipments for Field & Laboratory works. Some of the Major equipments.We use for Geotechnical Field Investigations & laboratory testing are:
|Pressure Meter (80 ber)||1|
|Pressure Meter (200 ber)||2|
|Field Density Equipment||7|
|PLT & CPLT Equipment||8|
|Direct Shear Apparatus||02|
|Swelling Pressure Machine||02|
|Rapid Moisture Meter||3|
|Pump-out Test Equipment||1|
We use the latest and licensed software for our all engineering design & management systems. Some of the technical software packages are given below.
- Bentley openroads Suite
- Autodesk Autocad Architecture suite 2018
- Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure suite 2014
- Autodesk Autocad LT 2008
- Autodesk Autocad Civil 3D 2011
- CSI SAP 2000
- Midas Civil 2012
- Geo5 by FINE CIVIL Engineering software
- PLS CADD by POWERLINE SYSTEMS INC.
- CSI E-TABS
- CSI SAFE
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for Chennai Metro Rail Limited ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II. The work order value of 6.50 Crores approximately
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 4.09 Crores.
- PW(R)D, Assam has appointed C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. (CETEST) as a consultant to prepare the Detailed Project Report for the proposed improvement of SH and MDRs and up-gradation of the roadway under AXOM Mala with a work order value of 3.93 Crores.
- CETEST is carrying out Non-Destructive Test of the Bridges, Flyovers, ROB in three different zones in state of West Bengal under Public Work (Roads) Directorate.
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- HTG Engineering Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST , detailed geotechnical investigation for 2x800 MW Ultra Super Critical Thermal Power Project at Godda, Jharkhand with a work order value of 1.37 crores.