CETEST offers services for various Geophysical Tests like Seismic Refraction, Cross Hole, Down Hole, ERT, Dipole–Dipole Sounding, Ground Utility, Vertical Electrical Sounding, Underground Water Survey, Pile Integrity Test, Dynamic Test and various Non-Destructive Tests etc.
Low Strain Non-Destructive Integrity Tests on R. C. D. Bored Piles installed for proposed G+11 Residential Building
|Project Location||Premises No. 24-097(BA-43), New Town, Kolkata|
|Name & Address of Client||Premier Piles Limited, East India Zone, AD-31, Ground Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 0647|
|Start Date||20th February, 2012|
|Completion||And 23rd February, 2012|
|Project Brief||60 Nos. Low Strain Non-Destructive Sonic Integrity Test on R.C.C. Bored Piles of 500mm dia and 27.25 m length from cutoff level.|
- CETEST has been awarded an order of 4 Crores by NHIDCL for carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana.
- CETEST is also carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited has awarded CETEST Geotechnical Investigation work for Refinery Projects at Numaligarh, Assam with a work order value of 1.12 crores.
- CETEST is carrying out a prestigious design project in west Bengal, India. West Bengal HIDCO Limited has awarded Consultancy Work for Improvement of Traffic Management System and Pedestrian Safety by constructing Vehicular Underpass and Pedestrian Subways in various intersections of Biswa Bangla Sarani, a Major Arterial Road of Newtown, Kolkata connecting Airport and Salt Lake.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation by drilling bore holes and collecting and testing the samples and submission of Geotechnical reports from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II awarded by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The work order value is of 3.68 Crores and 2.86 Crores respectively.