Please fill up the form below to apply. Once applied you can not apply again within one year.
(Fields marked with * are mandatory)
Position: HR manager
Qualification: B.Com (H) and MBA/PGDM in HR with 2-5 yrs. of experience into HR role with recruitment exposure with Tally-ERP 9 ,other accounting software packages and Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
Salary: 20-25k (Other Benefits Extra- EPF,ESI,Mediclaim for self and spouse,Insurance,Workmen compensation,Incentive,Lunch Subsidy etc)
HR Administrator / Office Manager Job Description: HR Manager Role with great communication skills and with 2 to 5 year of experience into Recruitment of Engineering, Construction, General administrative personnel.
The job is responsible for providing comprehensive support in the day-to-day operations of human resources, ensuring the efficient delivery of salary payments and adjustments, the recruitment processes, employee benefits administration, new employee orientation and on-boarding, and the accuracy and maintenance of employee records. The HR Administrator works closely with other departments to provide customer-focused, effective HR service to the organization for the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for Chennai Metro Rail Limited ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II. The work order value of 6.50 Crores approximately
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 4.09 Crores.
- PW(R)D, Assam has appointed C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. (CETEST) as a consultant to prepare the Detailed Project Report for the proposed improvement of SH and MDRs and up-gradation of the roadway under AXOM Mala with a work order value of 3.93 Crores.
- CETEST is carrying out Non-Destructive Test of the Bridges, Flyovers, ROB in three different zones in state of West Bengal under Public Work (Roads) Directorate.
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- HTG Engineering Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST , detailed geotechnical investigation for 2x800 MW Ultra Super Critical Thermal Power Project at Godda, Jharkhand with a work order value of 1.37 crores.