Design of Bridges forms an important part of our services. Our exclusiveness lies in the fact that we have in house capabilities of carrying out all the services related to bridge design such as Soil Investigation, Survey, Design of Super Structures, Foundation Engineering etc.
We offer services for
- Detailed Topographical and Hydrological Survey
- Detailed Hydraulic Analysis including Estimation of Flood Discharge, Fixing of Bridge Length and Ascertaining Span Arrangement
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigations
- Analysis of all load types including Dead, Superimposed Dead, Moving, Seismic, Wind, Water Current, etc.
- Analysis and design of all types of superstructure including RCC Slab, RCC T-Beam, PSC, Composite etc. (specialization in composite integral bridges)
- Analysis and Design of all types of substructure and foundation (open/pile/well)
- Testing of Construction Materials including fixing of quarries
- Estimation of Quantities and Costs
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Assistance in Bidding Process
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for Chennai Metro Rail Limited ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II. The work order value of 6.50 Crores approximately
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 4.09 Crores.
- PW(R)D, Assam has appointed C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. (CETEST) as a consultant to prepare the Detailed Project Report for the proposed improvement of SH and MDRs and up-gradation of the roadway under AXOM Mala with a work order value of 3.93 Crores.
- CETEST is carrying out Non-Destructive Test of the Bridges, Flyovers, ROB in three different zones in state of West Bengal under Public Work (Roads) Directorate.
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- HTG Engineering Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST , detailed geotechnical investigation for 2x800 MW Ultra Super Critical Thermal Power Project at Godda, Jharkhand with a work order value of 1.37 crores.