Geophysical & Non–Destructive Testing
CETEST offers services for various Geophysical Tests like Seismic Refraction, Cross Hole, Down Hole, ERT, Dipole–Dipole Sounding, Ground Utility, Vertical Electrical Sounding, Underground Water Survey, Pile Integrity Test, Dynamic Test and various Non-Destructive Tests etc.
- Seismic Refraction
- Cross Hole Shear Wave
- Down Hole Shear Wave
- Electrical / Earth Resistivity
- Dipole–Dipole Sounding
- Ground Utility
- Vertical Electrical Sounding
- Under ground Water Survey
Sonic Integrity Tests (Pile Integrity & Dynamic Test)
Concrete Non–Destructive Tests
- Concrete Test Hammer
- Rebar Locator (Concrete Cover Meter)
- Ultrasonic Concrete Tester
- Caning corrosion Analyzer
- Concrete Resistivity
- RCC / ASPHALT Core Cutting Machine
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation from CMBT TO BUTT ROAD and BUTT ROAD TO KOBILAMBAKKAM of Corridor-5 for Chennai Metro Rail Limited ELEVATED CORRIDOR of Phase-II. The work order value of 6.50 Crores approximately
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Nagaland under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 4.09 Crores.
- PW(R)D, Assam has appointed C. E. Testing Company Pvt. Ltd. (CETEST) as a consultant to prepare the Detailed Project Report for the proposed improvement of SH and MDRs and up-gradation of the roadway under AXOM Mala with a work order value of 3.93 Crores.
- CETEST is carrying out Non-Destructive Test of the Bridges, Flyovers, ROB in three different zones in state of West Bengal under Public Work (Roads) Directorate.
- CETEST is carrying out Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR for the development of Economic Corridor and International Connectivity Routes to improve the efficiency of freight movement in the State of Mizoram under Bharat Pariyojana awarded by NHIDCL with a work order value of 3.5 Crores.
- HTG Engineering Pvt Ltd has awarded CETEST , detailed geotechnical investigation for 2x800 MW Ultra Super Critical Thermal Power Project at Godda, Jharkhand with a work order value of 1.37 crores.